Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Do what I say! Not what I do!

It trips me out how I contradict everything I tell Raven. Everything I tell this child not to do... is EXACTLY what I do! Here is a list of some of those things.

Raven, DO NOT...
Hit your sister!
Yell at your sister!
Talk to your Daddy like that!
Pick your nose!
Bite your nails!
Dig in your drawers!
Go to sleep without brushing your teeth!
Drink your juice before you finish your food!
Leave any dishes in the room!
Leave the bathroom door open!
Stare at people!
Point at people and laugh!
Boss people around!
Use your finger to dig into the pudding cup to get that last lil bit out of it!
Hold your pee until you're about to piss yourself!
Roll your eyes!
Cough into your hand!
Chew on pen tops!
Scratch your head! .. (just pat it)

And finally.... DO NOT drink ANY of that soda! (The biggest contradiction of them all.)

But I will end the way I started... my kids are supposed to do what I say! Not what I do! Is that a retarded ass concept? Perhaps. But its a concept that I plan to follow till the end of my days! I KNOW that I should be leading by example... I KNOW... but I'm not perfect... I just want my kids to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment