Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random Rant - Poop and Skeet

You know what is REALLY annoying to me… What's annoying is taking a long, hot, relaxing shower…..while using all your expensive, smelly good stuff from Bath and Body Works… just sitting in the shower and letting the hot water wash away all the stress from the day... and getting as squeaky clean as possible….. and then coming out into the quiet master bedroom… it's quiet because the kids are asleep of course… and then SLOWLY and gently applying the smelly good lotion that’s the same flavor as the Bath and Body Works shower gel that you just washed with… putting on some comfy,clean pajamas and then.... You have to go poop.


That’s really annoying… ALMOST as annoying as when I do ALL that relaxing stuff and then hubby wants to get frisky….. Getting frisky usually means getting squirted on all over my leg/back/thighs… usually just one of those body parts, not all at the same time though...

And THEN, I have to do all that relaxing stuff all over again… except this time, its NOT relaxing… its annoying, because I have to do it all over again…

And I know one of my many uptight teacher friends is going to read this and send me an email/text saying, "Gosh darn it Heaven! Why are you so vulgar and raunchy?!?!"

And that will be followed by a response like, "Dag nab it! Why are you so uptight and teacher-like?!?!"

Why do people act like they don't pee/poop and have their periods every month? Why do people act like other people don't have sex and get skeeted on occasionally. I'm married AND I'm human AND I live in America! So that means I can have sex, without being judged…...poop without having to hold it in ....and talk about it freely because I the First Amendment right to do so...
Now DO something about it!

2 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog and find you hilarious. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much! Glad it did something for someone!

    ReplyDelete